Delivery & Returns
WE DELIVER TO
Simply select your desired delivery option at checkout. All UK orders ship directly from our warehouse in the midlands. A summary of shipping options appears below:
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses
- Basket value does not include shipping. Please select ‘calculate shipping’, then enter your address details and select ‘calculate shipping’ to choose preferred shipping options and update payment details
- All delivery options require a signature on delivery.
- Shipments in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Signed for or DPD depending on the weight and service selected.
- International deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed or DPD. There may be local import duties to be paid on receipt of your goods that Canine Arthritis Management is not liable for. Import duties and taxes may be applied by your local authority. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value of the contents of all packages.
- Please note some of our products, be they affiliate link or drop shipped, are custom made or sourced from mainland Europe and some delivery times frames may be between 3 (three) and twelve (12) working days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided.
|UK||Standard Shipping:||3-5 working days|
|EU||International Shipping||Up to 7 working days|
|Rest of World||International Shipping||Up to 15 working days depending on your country and customs clearance procedures|
At Canine Arthritis Management we try very hard to suit every customer and provide a great service, but we also understand that you may, on occasion, choose to return items that are not suitable.
As a small business, unfortunately, we can’t offer free returns, but we do aim to make the returns process as easy as possible. Once the item has been received and reviewed we will issue a full refund provided it meets the criteria below:
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of the order being delivered.
- The product must be in perfect condition and should be returned to us in the original packaging.
Please email email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return.
If you are returning a larger item such as a dog trolly/push chair you are within your rights to do so within 14 days of purchase.
If you have changed your mind regarding a purchase please contact us quickly to cancel the order otherwise you as the purchaser will be responsible for the cost of returning the item.
Once the return is approved please post the return to our delivery warehouse:
CAM c/o Nupsala LTD
37 Pate Road
Leicester Road Industrial Estate
Please note we do not issue refunds on Sale items, however, we will offer you an exchange or credit note if you change your mind about a product. We are not responsible for the returns postage.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If your return is due to a manufacturing flaw or damage in transit please contact us by email with your name, order number and provide any photographic evidence to support your return.
Please inspect the packaging of their item(s) when they arrive, if they notice any damage, they should make note of it when signing for delivery.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we can’t repair the faulty product, and we are happy that the fault has not been caused by customer use/damage, then we/our suppliers will be happy to discuss with you the option of either a replacement product or a full refund.
Our return address is:
CAM c/o Nupsala LTD
37 Pate Road,
Leicester Road Industrial Estate
For return packages please follow the following steps…
We recommend that you acquire a PROOF OF POSTAGE receipt and retain this until you receive an email confirmation that we are processing your return. Please note this service can take up to 15 working days to be delivered to our warehouse depending on the country you are sending the return from and the service.
Please obtain a proof of posting wherever possible. Once we receive returned items at CAM Warehouse, we aim to process them within 7 working days. We will then fully refund you any money owing, please note that shipping paid to deliver the items will not be refunded. Refunds are at the discretion of the CAM Customer Service team.
CAM will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty”. If you do have any enquiries about your return once it has been posted, email email@example.com. Please include the date the item was posted, the address it was returned to, the name it was sent under and the item’s tracking number if applicable.
E – VOUCHERS
All gift cards are non-refundable.
If you would like to make an exchange on your purchase please follow the steps in the section ‘How to make a return’. Exchanges can be made on a like-for-like basis, this means a different size or colour of the same product. If you would like a different product, please use the same process to return the item for a refund and place a new order. CAM can not take responsibility for the postage on returned items.
CAM is committed to only sell high-quality products. There may be occasions when manufacturing faults can and do occur. If you think your product has suffered a manufacturing fault please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items that are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage are not considered faulty. Returned items must not have been used and must be in original packaging.